Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Sean - Finally Famous Vol. 3 (Mixtape)

The third installment of the D-Town rapper's Finally Famous series originally came out back in August but here it is finally tagless.  I first heard Big Sean on his track 'Getcha Some'.  It was cool and he has that unique voice but I wasn't sure how long he could stick around in the game.  I'm glad I kept paying attention, though, because in the past couple years he's really grown as a rapper.  I've been really impressed with the way he can switch his flow up, and the rhymes and jokes he puts out.  He is signed with Yeezy's G.O.O.D. Music label, and will soon be releasing his debut album which should feature plenty of huge names.  It looks like 2011 is going to be a big year for Big Sean.

Get the whole tape from illroots.

1 comment: