Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gabriel Nascimbeni - Café

Artur Haddad

I've got a little international flavor tonight.  Normally, I reserve the café for when I need to wake up, but this track is pleasantly calming.  It's by Gabriel Nascimbeni, a young musician from São Paulo, Brazil with help from Natália Pesciotta.  If my high school Spanish education is serving me well, I can roughly translate the Portuguese on his website to learn that he has composed for soundtracks and commercials, while also creating his own music.  In addition, he was invited to the Red Bull Music Academy in 2010, which is a music workshop for promising new artists.  Nascimbeni truly does show a lot of promise; even with only a small collection of songs on his Soundcloud, it is obvious that he has a lot of talent and is a devoted student of his craft.  For me, it's special not having any idea what he is saying.  I can simply free myself to enjoy his musicality.

Listen/Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment